Thursday, May 15, 2008

Living in The Realm of NOW ....

You know what pissed me off ...

Those who are living on the realm of what could be. Those who are filled with regret and I should've done a b c d e f g.

You know that people usually pissed off about me? I lived in the realm of what if. Shooting out critical question (and man im good in that) in what if a b c d e f g. Putting doubt in people's mind because Im a critical thinker :p

You know what will solve the problem? Living in the realm of NOW. Humans are heldback by the law of nature that we can only exist in now. The previous is a memory, tomorrow despite of our best laid out plan is merely a fantasy, we can only exist for NOW, adapt for NOW.

I am a cost accounting consultant (primarily), you know what I usually see? People obsessing over BUDGET. Top management would change the budget TONS of time, providing countless of budget iteration. The usual question I asked was "which iteration usually nearest to the actual" ... the answer "the first". Why on earth you spend three months for a process that can take only a month ? It's a "strategic" decision u say it's suppose to be long. B*lls*it.

I would rather have my staff improve our position of Now.


Live in the realm of now ... will you ?

No comments: