Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Adapt The Gameplan ...

It's not about me ... well maybe ...

But yesterday I met a client, who clearly have a gameplan in his mind. Mind you this is a long time client that we have, and I already know some of them quite some time.

Back to Mr. "Client", he clearly have a gameplan and it seems he has been cultivating it in his mind for quite sometime. He come to the meeting room room, scribble scribble scribble .. and BANG BANG BANG !!! But he forgot ... His gameplan didn't include ME being in the room ...
After BANG BANG BANG !!! he shoot out sweet words ...

What a ridiculous thing to watch

It got me thinking though, somehow we seem to fall in love with our gameplan. We develop it in our mind, making it grander and bigger. We approach a challenge with our plan ... And mind you the first minutes, plan will have to adapt ..


Or you risk looking like a fool .....


Like the person I met yesterday ...

No comments: